The Spiritual Ascension course is based on the teachings of master Samael Aun Weor and is providing with the essential information regarding spiritual ascension in a direct and full way, by walking on the path of initations and co-operating with ones own inner Being. This course is also expanding upon some things in relation to the path. It is essential that all those who are ready learn to walk upon this path, and the structure of this course and guidance given therein will allow for this to occur.
This course is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide, to the complete spiritual awakening. Everything that a seeker needs to spiritually ascend in a deep and proper way is included in this 13 week program.
The course program is as follows:
- Introduction: Consciousness and spiritual development (Practice: Self-remembrance)
- Journey of consciousness inside the Universal laws and Samsara (Practice: Self-remembrance and Concentration)
- The outline of the Path to Liberation (Practice: Self-remembrance and Concentration)
- Self-knowledge and the five psychological centers (Practice: Self-observation)
- The Three keys to awakening (Practice: The 1st key – Mystical death)
- The usage of sexual energy and the 2nd key: Alchemy (Practice: Transmutation with mantra Ham Sah)
- The 3rd key: Service for humanity
- The Tree of Life and its relation to the inner Being (Practice: Connecting with the Being)
- Meditation for Exploration of Reality
- Meditation for Self-knowledge
- Exploring Astral Travel and Dream world
- Astral Unfoldment and Higher Realms
- Uniting the mystical and the psychological aspects of the Work. Summary and reflection.
This course will take place online as a live online classroom once a week, and you will also be given material to study on your own. Every week a topic will be covered together with the practice for the week. Once you register you will be given the information about the place of meeting.
The next round starts on August 17, 2021. The exact schedule will be announced before the start of the course.
Participation is free of charge
To enroll, please click here