The main activity offered on this site is the 13-week Course on Spiritual Ascension. This course is based on the teachings of master Samael Aun Weor – the person who revealed the path to liberation, and what is necessary to walk upon it. This course is also expanding upon some things relating to the path. It is essential that all those who are ready, learn how to walk upon this path, and the structure of this course and guidance given therein will allow for this to occur.
This course is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide, to the complete spiritual awakening. Everything that a seeker needs to spiritually ascend in a deep and proper way is included in this 13-week program.
The course program is as follows:
- Introduction: Consciousness and spiritual development (Practice: Self-remembrance)
- Journey of consciousness inside the Universal laws and Samsara (Practice: Self-remembrance and Concentration)
- The outline of the Path to Liberation (Practice: Self-remembrance and Concentration)
- Self-knowledge and the five psychological centers (Practice: Self-observation)
- The Three keys to awakening (Practice: The 1st key – Mystical death)
- The usage of sexual energy and the 2nd key: Alchemy (Practice: Transmutation with mantra Ham Sah)
- The 3rd key: Service for humanity
- The Tree of Life and its relation to the inner Being (Practice: Connecting with the Being)
- Meditation for Exploration of Reality
- Meditation for Self-knowledge
- Exploring Astral Travel and Dream world
- Astral Unfoldment and Higher Realms
- Uniting the mystical and the psychological aspects of the Work. Summary and reflection.
This course will take place online as a live online classroom once a week, and you will also be given material to study on your own. Every week a topic will be covered together with the practice for the week. Once you register you will be given the information about the place of meeting.
The next round of the course starts on September 12, 2022. As these classes are held online, usually the exact schedule is announced shortly before the start of the course, after seeing with participants which time and day is good for them.
For this round, the classes will be on Mondays at 9 PM Rome time (3 PM EST).
Participation is free of charge