The spiritual work truly starts when we start waking up our consciousness from the psychological sleep of constant thoughts and emotions that are creating an obstacle for our true nature, the essence or consciousness (also known as Buddhata), to shine through. That’s the first step of the inner work and it requires some effort in order for us to realize that it is who we are, and then to strengthen it with practices such as meditation, concentration, awareness, mantras etc. In this three-part online workshop program we will cover some of the most important methods for awakening consciousness.
Some of the topics that we will look into are:
– What is ego and what is consciousness
– How to have the consciousness awoken from moment to moment
– How psychic senses can help with awakening of consciousness
– The role of the inner Being (Higher Self) in the journey of awakening
– Mantras for energizing the consciousness and lifting up the vibrational frequency
The next workshop will take place as an online classroom, on Saturday May 30th 2020.
Once you register you will be given the link to the place where the workshop will take place. Timezone Schedule is as follows:
Europe/Africa – 7.00 PM London Time
Asia/Australia – 7.00 PM Singapore Time
Americas – 4.00 PM New York Time
Participation is free of charge